11. The Kinleith Story The Kinleith Story gives a summary of the activities carried outat the Kinleith pulp and paper mills, near Tokoroa. Kinleith is the main production area center for N.Z. Forest Products Limited. It supports a work force of 4400.
22. The main production units within the 233 hectare site are six paper mills, two pulp mills, a sawmaill and a plywood mill.
33. NZFP has 205,000 hectares of forest holdings with the main tree crop being Pinus radiata
44. The company has established a eucalyptus programme to supply the short fibre requirement for finner grades of paper.
55. Kinleith is a good example of an intergrated forest industry, responsible for the tree from pre seedling stage through to finished products. Much care is taken in seed selection to ensure only the highest quality seeds
6 Our Nursery at Athol has the capacity to produce 15 million seedlings for Kinleiths annual planting program.
Welcome to the Archive Pages
There are Feedback buttons on each album under the heading, feel free to comment particularly if you have any information about the image or the people in it. When you select all you are able to comment on individual images and delete the ones you dont want to comment on. The maximum allowed when selecting All is five images at a time so you have to select all and delete all but five to comment on. You can do this as many times as you like to comment on more than 5 items
We are using this feature as a Crowd Sourcing of information about these images.